An educational professional with recognized experience, Jeannette Law has received honors and awards that attest to the excellence of her work in student advising, as well as her own academic achievements.
Professional Honors, Sponsorships & Certifications
- Certified Educational Planner, American Institute of Certified Educational Planners, recertification in 2014, initialized in 2009
- Accredited Careers Adviser, Morrisby Guidance Service, 2012
- Honorary Certificate of Appreciation, Office of Public Affairs, US Consulate General of Milan, 2010
- US-Based Training Program, sponsored by US Bureau of Cultural & Educational Affairs with the US-Italy Fulbright Commission, The College Board & EducationUSA, 2008 & 2009
- CEMA Scholar, Council of International Schools, 2007
- Assistant Examiner, International Baccalaureate Organization, 2005
Academic Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa Society elected member
- Graduate Opportunity Fellowship, University of California, Berkeley
- Graduate Merit Scholarship, San Francisco Conservatory of Music
- Quiller-Couch Prize for English, Cambridge University
- Rima Alamuddin Prize for poetry, Cambridge University
- Florence Annette Wing Prize for excellence in lyric poetry, Wellesley College
- Magna cum laude Durant Scholar, Wellesley College
Further details on Jeannette’s academic background and teaching experience are available at Proven Teaching.
Contact Us for further information, or to request a meeting. We look forward to advising you in your Smart Adventure in Global Education!